The Barosaurus (BARE-o-SAWR-us) (heavy lizard), more commonly referred to as “Baro”, is one of the largest animals in the game. Statistic-wise, it is the strongest HerbivoreHerbivore and is the best dinosaur for obtaining DNA. It is gray in color with small, tan spines on its back. Contrary to its large size, it is an impressive climber, with a high jump height. The hitbox is actually bigger than its attack range, so it is vulnerable to attacks from dinos with large attack range, such as Brachiosaurus, Megavore, and Albino Terror.
It is the slowest growing dinosaur in-game, with a Growth Rate Multiplier of 3.0, taking up to about Day 60 to reach Elder stage; although awarding players with a considerable amount of DNA per-day. Barosaurus is the most popular dinosaur to use for DNA farming. Due to its strength and huge size, the Barosaurus is one of the most targeted dinosaurs in the game with its slow movement and can easily be ranged. Even if the player hasn’t killed or touched anyone, other players will still likely attack them or try killing them.
To be added.
Advanced StatisticsStats are based on the Barosaurus being an elder and past day 25.
- Max Hunger: Herbivore 900
- DPS: 98
- Bleed Damage: 0
- Attack Rate: 3.5s
- DNA per day: DNA Icon 75
- DNA until Elder: DNA Icon 4860
- Time to Elder: 3 h 30 m
- Counter With: Galactic Terror, Hothead Megavore, Fossil Tyrannosaurus, Avinychus, Movie Brachiosaurus
- Received a remake with Ver[8.8.0] on December 25th, 2018.
- It takes 3 hours and 30 minutes to grow a Barosaurus from Baby to Elder. In this time, you will have earned DNA Icon 3,960 DNA. Should you continue growing it to day 300, you will have earned DNA Icon 21,960 total DNA. Continuing to day 1260, you will have earned a total DNA Icon 89,460.
- In order to earn over DNA Icon 100,000 using a Barosaurus, you will have to grow all the way to the day 1,460 to earn DNA Icon 108,960. this is equal to playing about 70 hours or 2.91667 days.
- It lacks an idle animation like Spirit Yandusaurus.
The Barosaurus was released to the public on November 11, 2016, along with the Achillobator.
Looks like the current Barosaurus, but its whole body is grey without shading.
The Galactic Barosaurus is one of the now limited galactic skins. The Galactic Barosaurus is quite small even as a Juvenile. Once it becomes an Adult, it hits an insane growth-spurt and becomes titanic. It used to be extremely rare with only about 75 owners until it was re-released on Black Friday 2018. By that time players used a DNA glitch to get big amounts of DNA, so when the Galactic Eggs were re-released about 250 more players managed to hatch one. Since then, the Galactic Barosaurus have lost most of its value.
The Galactic Barosaurus looks terrifying and intimidating as it has a huge jaw and inexorable eyes. It has purple horns which face back. Unlike its original design, it lacks back legs. It has all of the planets of the Solar System encircling its body, with blue legs. It has some stars and constellations on its body.
- Baro Roar Most of the roar seems to be a deep-pitched (not black unlike the Pitch Black Terror), distorted hippo chuckle.
- Baro Growl A deep-pitched cow growl.
- Baro Call The call may possibly be a car engine mixed with some other things.
- This skin was formerly the most valuable being worth three to four Blackodiles. But since Black Friday 2018 its value has dropped significantly due to the re-release.
- There were around 40-75 owners of this skin before it was re-released during 2018 Black Friday.
- It is one of the few skins in the game with custom roars.
- Its speed glitch was fixed at the end of March 2018, which led to a significant decrease in value.
- Although many players think that the Galactic Barosaurus is the rarest item in the game, it isn’t, and it’s common mistake player make. However, it is the rarest tradeable.
- This skin is based on the Aurelion Sol, from another game called League Of Legends.
- The Galactic Barosaurus is the only Galactic skin who doesn't follow the original dinosaur, having completely different body style, proportions and look.
- When first released, the skin had terrible animatons and a weird look due to the bulky legs it had, so it had to be both remodeled and reanimated.
The Golden Barosaurus is a skin for the Barosaurus. It can be obtained from the Golden Egg from the trading map. It is one of the more, uncommon golden skins and one of the most desired golden skin second to that of the Golden Fossil Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Just like all golden skin, it is golden yellow in color. With a slight shine in it. It has the same model and animation as the normal Barosaurus.
- This skin is part of the Golden Egg Collection.
- This skin has a 3.333% random chance of hatching.
- This skin along with the Rainbow Barosaurus used to have a DNA glitch.