The Camarasaurus (Cuh-mar-o-soar-uhs) is a medium-sized sauropod in Dinosaur Simulator. Its name means “Chambered lizard”. It has gotten a remodel with great animations, Camarasaurus can range a lot of dinosaurs. It was hunted by Allosaurus, however, in-game, it can defeat it. It can also outrun Megavore.
Camarasaurus has insane range but you should know some things before engaging anyone in Combat.
Camarasaurus had received a nerf in its attack speed during the 2018 Halloween Event, putting it on par with the rest of the sauropods. When fighting bulky rangers such as another Camarasaurus or Apatosaurus, stay your distance and be patient. If you rush, this will result in the enemy quickly overwhelming you with tons of damage. And finally, do not engage with Diamond/Rainbow/ Eotriceratops, non-Nerfed Triceratops skins, Mammoth, and Movie Brachiosaurus. They are the Camarasaurus counters. Eotriceratops skins will be able to use the hit and run tactic effectively due to the speed of the skins, and Triceratops, Mammoth, and Movie Brachiosaurus can outrange you. If you do get outranged, just charge. Your high attack speed and health should over power them. If you think you can't do that, press the menu button to get out of there.
The new Camarasaurus model features body proportions much more accurate than the older one. The body is thick and bulky looking, with the main color represented as a grey to green gradient. Its neck is short and grey, with a red throat pouch connecting the neck and head. Camarasaurus’ front legs only have one claw on both, while the hind legs have a total of three claws and five fingers.
- It once was the only sauropod to not slow down during an attack. It had this powerful advantage for a long while, before it received a nerf in the 2018 Halloween Event.
- It has recently gotten a speed nerf but a buff in all it’s other stats.
- Following the Big Dinosaur Restat, this dinosaur got a speed and damage buff, with a health nerf. On top of this, the Camarsaurus no longer slows down during an attack.
The classic model for the Camarasaurus. It lacks animations and is blocky. Despite this, the classic model, rainbow, and diamond skins have a speed boost of 3. while having a -180 nerf in health and a -15 damage nerf. Surprisingly, it can range a lot of dinosaurs despite its blockiness. W.I.P
"Dinosaur experimentation gone wrong. We were fools to think we can challenge the Behemoth!"
The Violex Filius is based of BaebladeMaster's adminsaur Violex Behemoth. It is the second most expensive mini-adminsaur in the game, the first being Blackodile. It was added with V 8.9.1 on 1/30/2019 along with the remakes of Kaiju Titanosaurus and Berserk Claws Therizinosaurus.
It looks like the Violex Behemoth, but with a lot of notable changes. Its way smaller in size, instead of pink eyes its got purple eyes without pupils and a longer neck. The most notable change is that its got 4 legs, while Violex Behemoth has got 6. Also, its feet are purple instead of pink and they don't have a neon glow effect to them. Similar to the Hothead Megavore, it walks on its knuckles. Its an Omnivore just like the Violex Behemoth. All of its roars are also different and unique.
- It suffers a glitch when its baby. When eating and drinking, its head goes off its body into the air.
- At first the skin was supposed to be for a large sauropod such as Barosaurus or Puertasaurus, and cost the enormous DNA Icon 300000, the highest in the game as of now. However the community got angry about that saying its just not worth it, so the administrators decided to harshly lower its value to DNA Icon 125000, but make it a skin for a weaker dinosaur, in this case Camarasaurus.