Coelophysis (SEE-low-FY-sis) (hollow form) is an extinct genus of coelophysid theropod dinosaur that lived approximately 203 to 196 million years ago during the later part of the Triassic Period in what is now the southwestern United States.
Coelophysis was a small, slenderly-built, ground-dwelling, bipedal carnivore, that could grow up to 3 m (9.8 ft) long. Coelophysis is one of the earliest known dinosaur genera. Scattered material representing similar animals has been found worldwide in some Late Triassic and Early Jurassic formations.
Its body is a solid orange with white claws and a very stiff tail.
- A Coelophysis skull from Carnegie Museum of Natural History was aboard Space Shuttle Endeavor mission STS-89 when it flew off into space on Jan 22, 1998, before it returned to Earth.
- A fossil of Coelophysis was found with what was thought to be the remains of younger Coelophysis in its gut, but these were later found to be the bones of other species like small and young crocodile relatives.
- Coelophysis is the state fossil of New Mexico.
- A remodel of Coelophysis can be found in the models' inventory of ChickenEngineer, but it is not known if it will actually get that remodel.
Xenophysis Coelophysis is a skin which resembles the "Xenomorph" from the movie "Alien."
It looks exactly like the mini version of the Xenomorph. It is completely black in color, expect with white teeth and claws.
- Like all blocky and old models, it cannot move properly.
A robot-like Coelophysis which can change colours by roaring by pressing AoE/1 and R. It can be obtained from the Mayhem Egg.
It is gray in base color. Its white patterns come along a line in its head, all the way down to its body in which it looks as if its ribcage is on the outside of its body. It has bright blue eyes that do not change in color. It has white teeth and claws. It's neon glowing parts include its mouth, pupils, neck, parts of its elbow, long thin spines on its back, and its entire glowing tail.
- This skin is part of the Mayhem Egg Collection.
- This skin has a 13.333% random chance of hatching.