The Euoplocephalus is a short, gray-ish brown and gray-beaked dinosaur that is very flat and wide. Its back is adorned by black spikes. The tail is lined with spikes and has a club-like tail end. It is extremely unused, probably due to its walkspeed. It has an attack of 210, so it can take down unaware opponents. If you are to use this, ambush them from the sky. It has good camoflauge in the mountains, so if you want to elder it, do it over there.
- Its new model is also very similar to the Ankylosaurus.
- There are some players that suffer a glitch that allows them to be able to select Classic Skins and Game-pass skins without actually having owned or bought the game-pass, but they sadly cannot play as it when they spawn in.
The Euoplocephalus is a short, brown, white-beaked dinosaur that is very flat and wide. It has gray armor plates on its back with many white spikes. Its tail is lined with spikes and has a club-like tail end.
- It is one of the oldest models.
- Due to its blockiness, it cannot move like all blocky and old models.
The Granite Euoplocephalus, or Granite, shares the exact same appearance as its original counterpart except that it is darker and has a more rocky texture.
When running it hovers using its tail like a spinner that spins around. It attacks with its tail.
The Galactic Euoplocephalus, or Gal Euop, is dark blue in base color with a black underbelly. Its toes are the same color as its base with black legs that include white glowing spots that resemble stars. On the inside of its legs, it has small orange glowing spots. It has glowing spines running down its back to its tail in the colors going from golden, yellow, orange, red, hot pink, and blue. On top of its back, darker blue textured pads cover its back under its glowing spines. Its tail resembles a meteor with red, orange, and yellow spines encircling it. Its beak and eyes were golden in color.
- This skin is part of the Galactic Egg Collection.
- This skin has a 20% random chance of hatching.