Promo codes are promotional codes made by Chicken Engineer, that can be redeemed located on the bottom left side of the Main Menu screen. When redeeming a code the player is able to obtain various Skins which can be applied to their corresponding Dinosaur. Unfortunately, there will never be any codes for Albino Terror or Megavore because they are not skins, unlike other animals with a code which are only skins. There are no secret codes that unlock Developer Dinosaurs, as these are only for developers, hence the name. There also aren't any unknown codes that the wiki hasn’t discovered yet because Chicken Engineer would have informed the community on his Twitter or Discord.
How to use Promo Codes
- Click on Promo Codes button in the Main Menu.
- Copy and paste the code or type it out from this list to the text box.
- Click the redeem button and you should see a window that confirms what you revived.
- Enjoy your new skin or dinosaur!
Social Media Links
Up To Date
Promo Codes List
Disclaimer: This Wikia is not run by nor viewed by ChickenEngineer, so asking for new codes will not benefit you. Although, if you do want to ask him about promo codes, your best bet would be contacting him through his Twitter.
|060515||Twitter Ornithomimus||24 Aug 2015||Active|
|060398||Dodo (Avimimus)||1 Sep 2015||Active|
|115454||Chickenosaurus (Avimimus)||?? ?? 2015||Active|
|06066||Isisauriraptor (Megavore)||30 Oct 2015||Expired|
|092316||Electric Pteranodon||24 Sep 2016||Active|
|AMERICA||Freedom Eagle Balaur||4 Jul 2017||Active|
|ALIENS||Lil’ UFO Pteranodon||15 Aug 2017||Expired|
|Gravy28571||Thanksgiving Stegoceras||24 Nov 2016||Expired|
|Burnt Burrito||Yutashu (Troodon)||26 Nov 2017||Active|
|drinnk||Pizza Delivery Mapusaurus||24 Dec 2018||Active|
|Pokemantrainer||Wyvern (Hatzegopteryx)||24 Dec 2018||Active|
The Alien Irritator is the first skin in Dinosaur Simulator that can be obtained with a Badge. The badge was only obtainable during the Event, so the skin is now unobtainable and cannot be traded, thus making it subjectively one of the rarest skins.
A number of Twitter codes have been the subject of ghost tokens, as there appears to be some sort of exploit to allow players to turn Twitter code items into actual tradable items. These include, but not limited to Yutashu, Twitter Ornithomimus, American Eagle Balaur, and the Dodo. The exact method is unknown and more tokens seem to be popping up every day. If you have any information regarding this issue, you can contact one of the developers on the Official Unhatched Games Discord or @ChickenEngineer on Twitter.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ChickenEngineer/status/635910953901670401
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ChickenEngineer/status/638774953005961216
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ChickenEngineer/status/660288945733922817
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ChickenEngineer/status/779472198574694401
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ChickenEngineer/status/882144003889737732
- ↑ https://discordapp.com/channels/Unhatched_Games/#development/526928255195021312
- ↑ https://discordapp.com/channels/Unhatched_Games/#development/526893105757159434