The terrestrial dinosaur class is a type of dinosaur along with Aerial class that is exclusive to the land. The terrestrials have an efficient running speed while using small amounts of stamina. Some examples of terrestrial dinosaurs include the Barosaurus, the Albino Terror, and the tiny Ornithomimus. Although there are exceptions such as the Spinosaurus, which can swim and hold their breath for around 240 seconds.
- Generally the Class with the highest amount of Health in the game.
- Generally deals the most amount of Damage in the game.
- The biggest dinosaurs of the game are in the Terrestrial Class.
- Has the inability to fly or glide. (Except Kaiju Sauroposeidon)
- Large terrestrial dinosaurs have a slow speed on land.
- Has an extremely slow speed in water, thus being prone to attack. (Except Semi-Aquatic)
- Can not stay submerged for a long time. (Except Semi-Aquatic)
- Food can sometimes be hard to find.